5 Ways Showing Note Helps with Real Estate Sales – “EVERNOTE” for Showings
Want to take notes during a showing? Maybe there’s a cool tidbit about the real estate property you want to share with your buyer. Showing Suite’s free mobile app, Showing Note, allows you to take pictures, videos, and notes for each showing you visit and share it with your clients. It saves all of the info for every property you show along with the dates and times shown.
When you sign up for Showing Suite, your buyer or seller also gets their own account for free. While you conduct a showing, you can share the information with your client. There your client can view your notes and showings, make their own changes, and share with others.
Maybe you are selling to a couple and one can’t be there. No problem! They are still included with their Showing Note app that automatically updates the notes on a particular showing they missed out on. There they can see important notes and pictures you want to highlight.
5 reasons you should use Showing Note:
1. Instantly check in to a listing, view MLS info, and view/take notes, pictures, and video about the house.
2. Share notebooks and showings with other agents, buyers, sellers and friends between each other and on your social networks.
3. Favorite a listing for easy navigation and referencing.
4. Get notified of price changes and listing status in the properties you have actually had a showing on.
5. Notebooks automatically sync up with the mobile Showing Suite app.
Showing Note is FREE, easy to use and has other features and tools you can unlock to help with your real estate sales! Avoid mis-communication with your client while adding time to your calendar when you utilize your free software.