New Features and Updates for Showing Suite Desktop Version
We have recently made some brand new updates to your Showing Suite desktop account! This latest round of updates improves upon the overall stability of your Showing Suite account, plus we’ve given the design and interface a bit of a face lift. See all new changes below:
- Bug fixes for stability and faster loading time across your account pages.
- The Showing Suite calendar has undergone a face lift to increase visibility and functionality for future showings, which includes a new look for daily, weekly, and monthly calendars. The key legend colors have also changed for calendars to make more ‘sense’ to you, the user.
- Our internal notification system has been completely overhauled, giving you more instant notifications in your Showing Suite account.
- Seller Accounts have been improved, with the ability for sellers to utilize the new calendar design, and create feedback requests if the listing agent has enabled it.
- We’ve heard your feedback, and have improved the ‘Preferred Contact Order’ for Buyer Agent accounts utilizing Showing Robot with a new drag-and-drop section.
- We’ve also improved this ‘Preferred Contact Order’ for your own Listing Agent account as well, giving you a very easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Our new notifications system will allow you to automatically receive all of your notifications via our Showing Suite application with push notifications.
If you need assistance, or have any questions regarding any of the new account updates, please contact our support department at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!