5 Reasons to Use Instagram as a Real Estate Marketing Tool
Instagram is a social media platform that is centered around photo sharing. It’s a way to creatively share what’s going on in the world around you while allowing you to connect with others. People seem to love it too with the number of active users jumping from 1 million to over 200 million since its start date in 2010. With cool tools to upload photos and videos with interesting filters and cropping options, it’s no wonder it has become so popular. With that many people looking at Instagram daily, you can see why it would be a powerful real estate marketing tool.
5 reasons you’ll want to use Instagram after reading this:
- Instant testimonials and credibility.
You just sold real estate property and the buyers are in front of it in the picture, i.e. – you are a real person and actually sell houses.
- Show off listings and sales.
Since it is a picture based app, let the pictures do the speaking for you when selling a house.
- Connection is everything.
People are more likely to buy from someone they trust . Since the majority of people are on social media, Instagram provides a great way for you to connect. Future clients are given the opportunity to familiarize themselves with you.
- Pictures speak more than words.
Instagram gives you the ability to get your point across in the quickest way possible and in a way that sticks with people.
- Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Snap, upload, and voilà! Your superb picture of that real estate sale is out there for the world to see.
Facts about Instagram I bet you didn’t know:
- Facebook paid $715 million to buy Instagram last year
- 20 billion instagram photos have been shared
- There is an average of 60 million photos uploaded daily
- Showing Suite just joined! @showingsuite – follow us and see what we’re up to!