New Showing Robot Features and Updates
In our latest round of updates, we have added new features and made more improvements to Showing Robot. All of these improvements made to the Showing Robot system were made with ease-of-use in mind, giving you, buyers and buyers agents the best experience possible.
See a list of all the new changes below:
NEW! Confirmation Party Showing Adjustments
- We now allow you to set up different confirmation parties for the following options:
- Buyer Agent Showings
- Buyer Showings
- You may also continue to utilize the same confirmation parties for both showing party types by using the following:
- Both Buyer & Buyer Agent Showings
- The changes above allow you, as the Listing Agent, to create scheduled showings in which ONLY buyer showings must require confirmation parties. You can then have buyer agent showings that have no confirmation parties required, or less confirmation parties.
NEW! Add a 2nd Showing Robot Number (for $5.00 addt’l/month)
- We have added the ability for you as the listing agent to purchase a 2nd Showing Robot number.
- This number will be exclusively used to separate your showing requests into two separate functions.
- Your initial Showing Robot number will be utilized as a buyer agent phone number. What this means is that you will provide this number ONLY to agents via your MLS showing instructions. This phone number should be used exclusively for agents.
- Your 2nd Showing Robot number will be utilized as a ‘buyer phone number’. This Showing Robot number should be used on your signage, billboards, advertisements for buyers to call into to schedule showings. This phone number should be used exclusively for your buyers.
- This change will also work with the above Confirmation Party adjustments to allow you to have the differing Confirmation parties, should you wish to utilize both changes.
NEW! Providing Buyer Agent Contact Information via Email
- In the Confirmation Party section, we have added a new checkbox that will allow you to provide buyer agent information to your Confirming Parties when the showing is fully confirmed.
- This checkbox when checked and Saved for will provide a altered “Approved Notice” email when all confirming parties have confirmed and will include buyer agent information with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- The buyer agent information can be useful given to a confirming party, should there be a reason to call the showing/buyer agent prior to a showing (ie. the individual is running late, or won’t be able to make it, etc.)
NEW! UI Changes – Showing Robot
- We have made UI improvements to the Showing Robot Confirmation Party module, alleviating confusion, and providing the information to you right where it’s most easily read.
If you have any questions about any of these features or how to utilize them, please contact our support Guru staff at email@example.com.