How many of you love using Home Followup to create email campaigns to send to all your contacts and real estate leads? Home Followup has a variety of great tools to keep you connected to all your contacts, but how do you keep the fresh leads coming in? Luckily, if you’re using Home Followup, you already have the right tools! Home Followup comes equipped with Lead Sync, which captures real estate leads directly from your existing website with customizable web-forms. Incoming leads will automatically be entered into your address book and subscribed to receive your emails.
Want to start capturing more real estate leads? Take a look at our step by step instructions to set up your own lead capture form!
- Log in to your Showing Suite account, click on the tab labeled “Followup”.
- From the Home Followup dashboard, click on the “create lead sync form” link underneath the Lead Sync section.
- The first thing you’ll need to do is choose your form settings.
- Create a name for your form. This name is used in your internal account to differentiate each form you create.
- Select which contact group you wish to target with your form. Choose from 8 different groups, or simply choose “other”.
- Select to either opt-in or out of email notifications whenever a new lead fills out your form.
- After a lead fills out the form, choose which URL you would like to redirect them to once submitted. This could be a landing page, blog article, etc.
- Choose which email campaigns to assign to the leads captured from your form. If you don’t have any email campaigns you would like to use for this specific form, you can easily create new campaigns from the Home Followup dashboard.
- After you’ve assigned your incoming leads to email campaigns, you will now be brought to the Summary page. From here, you can either email the HTML code for your form to your webmaster, or copy and paste the HTML code yourself onto your real estate website. Once the code is pasted onto your website, you’re done! You can now begin capturing new real estate leads!
For more information about Home Followup or Lead Sync, visit Showing Suite, or log in to your account and visit the Showing Suite Help Desk and browse the help desk articles to learn more tips and tricks!