Schedule Your Showings the Way You Want!
We are thrilled to announce the release of one of the biggest features we’ve ever added to our system. Our automated showing scheduling system has been completely remodeled, making scheduling showings faster and easier than ever.
At Showing Suite, we heard complaints about automated showing systems that only allow you to choose a single time for a showing, turning scheduling into a frustrating loop trying to pick a time that works for all parties. Our new system dramatically increases the ease of successfully scheduling showings by allowing the Buyer or Buyer’s Agent to choose up to 3 available times for a showing. Decide how you and your sellers want to be contacted, either by text, email, or both; all built by Showing Suite with mobile first in mind.
- Three time slots for everyone to choose from makes it easier to successfully confirm more showings.
- Three Ways to Schedule Your Showings: Text/SMS, web URL, and email.
- Two quick ways to be notified of showing updates – via SMS/text messages and email messages.
- Add your locally provided showing phone number to your yard signs. This will text the buyer a property flyer with your built in showing calendar, allowing buyers to request an immediate showing.
- Select the duration of a showing right from the schedule request form. We allow you to customize the showing duration to accommodate your showing request.
- If none of the selected showing times will work, all parties have the ability to reschedule a showing through the automated system, alerting all confirming parties – no phone tag necessary!
- The rescheduling party can fill out a “reason for reschedule“, which is displayed for the listing agent to see.
- Once all parties electronically confirm the showing time, everyone is automatically notified of the scheduled showing.
Additional features and updates include:
- If a prospect calls into the scheduling phone number, they can be connected to the agent’s phone using a touch-tone selection.
- Seller confirmed reminder notes – Add in a specific Seller Note when Showing is Confirmed.
- Schedule to send a showing reminder to all parties prior to the showing time.
- If there are parties that have not confirmed 24 hours prior to a showing, the listing agent will also receive an email informing them of which parties have not confirmed, and contact information for each of them.
- A showing can be rescheduled up to three times before the showing is canceled by the system.
- There are now additional questions asked of the buyer when filling out a scheduling request, allowing the listing agent to see more information about their prospect in their Showing Suite account.
- All agents have the ability to show their calendars as “prebooked” by a certain percentage so that the calendar appears filled for prospective buyer prospects.
- Listing Agents will see a notice when confirming showings if there is another showing at that date/time.
- Complete UI overhaul of the email and mobile responsive pages for scheduling, rescheduling, and showing status pages as well.
We are very happy to aid in your success! To learn more about our new scheduling system, or if you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.