“Must Haves” for Real Estate Professionals – Top Real Estate Tools
It is almost 2015, time to start using all the great technology available to you! A good program needs to be time saving, reliable, secure, and helpful. There are thousands of apps and programs to choose from, so we’ve decided to do some of the work for you. We’ve highlighted a few helpful real estate tools to utilize in your day to day.
So how do you decide which tool to use? Not everything is going to work well with real estate. For one, your phone (if you have a smartphone) is going to be a huge tool for you. You can access email, social media, and thousands of apps amid a great deal of other built in programs – if you don’t have a smart phone, it’s time to upgrade. Most phone carriers have some pretty good smartphones you can get for free when you do a 2 year contract.
Must haves for real estate professionals: (click on titles to visit websites)
This is a great edition to any email. It allows you to record video messages. We like this tool for several reasons:
1. Relatability – become a face people know and trust.
2. Ease of use – its pretty user friendly. You also don’t have to worry about spelling since its a recording.
3. Lists, emails, forms, and drips add to the usefulness of this email system.
Doorsteps is a cool program. It basically teaches your clients the step-by-step process of what happens in a real estate sale. This is a good way to help your homebuyers feel more comfortable with the stages of buying a home. Generally speaking, people tend to go forward with things that they understand and feel familiar with.
Going green is very popular nowadays. Having this handy tool not only helps save the environment, but it reduces the amount of paperwork you have to carry around. Its a quick and easy way to get those important signatures in a timely manner. They even have a phone app.
Join.me is something that we use often. Its quick, easy and works well. This is helpful when you are wanting to share a presentation, picture, or anything on your screen.
1. Send a link.
2. The other person signs in.
3. They can see everything on your screen.
Meetings can happen even when you aren’t in person.
Ever want to have an electronic copy of a picture or document? DocScan is designed to convert that handy sheet of paper, receipt, white board drawing, etc. into a pdf or picture. This is helpful on so many levels.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention Showing Suite. It really is a superb real estate tool.
1. FREE apps.
2. MLS integration for automatic syncing with your listings.
3. Showing Robot provides automated showing scheduling.
4. Homefeedback gives you feedback on your listings that help land those home sales.
5. Showing Note allows you to take pictures and notes at a showing and share them with others.
There’s even more features too that are specifically designed for real estate professionals. Take a look here.